The Chameleon Theatre Circle engages audiences and artists to make discoveries about themselves and through shared discoveries of our world.
Our vision is to be the bridge between the Twin Cities theatre community and its southern suburbs.
- Financial stability.
- Consistent performance space.
- Identifying emerging/transitioning artists.
- An inclusive, fun environment for both artists and audiences.
- A platform for emerging artists to explore and grow professionally.
- Dedicated to exploring fresh perspectives by producing new work and established musicals and plays with a twist.
- Loyal to our roots in the Southern Suburbs and seek to continue to serve those audiences.
- Committed to being a fiscally stable organization.